Sunday, March 6, 2016

Passion for the Future


This is Jon Santos. February 11, 2016, he inspired us to follow our passion. Doing what we want in the future while having income. Isn't that cool?! IT IS!! Turning your hobby into a happy income. 

During his speech, there are times that he's making fun, because that's what he do, but most of it is very inspirational. He tell us his very own adventure in life that gives us a clear image. 

While listening to his speech, I'm imagining myself, what if I also use my passion to get to the future. On second thought, I did follow, that's why I'm a Multimedia Art Student. 

Following your passion gives you a clear image of you having a happy future. A very productive future while living to the fullest. 

Although I'm taking the course that will lead me to the future where I can use my passion, I'm thinking that I am not satisfied with it. I think there's still missing from what I am doing right for to reach my goal for the future. Thank you to Jon's Speech, I realized that I should enjoy what I'm doing because this is my key to success. Not enjoying it will lead me to nowhere. I won't accomplish a thing if I'm not happy with what I'm doing. Meaning, I am just wasting my time if I'm not enjoying my passion. That I should enjoy it from the beginning to be happy up to the very end of this journey.

Credit to: Diana Naesa
End of his Speech. Everyone is clapping their hands, even I. After that, most of the student go to the stage to take selfies or group pictures. Sadly, I wasn't able to go to stage because it's so crowded. 

As I walk outside the auditorium, I set myself as a happy Multimedia Student enjoying his studies to be able to have a successful future just like Jon Santos Have. I am very thankful that APC gave us an opportunity to attend a very inspirational seminar.

15 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you Moi, indeed, Jon Santos' Speech/Seminar was inspiring. You'll get a lot of lessons from him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post might have been a bit short but it's still a very descriptive blog. Overall even though I feel that it still lacks the information it needs, I like how this blog post was organized in structure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The way you described him makes me believe that he is a super cool friend. I wish he could be my friend, I mean close friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Passion is a fuel in pursuing your dreams. Moi, I think passion is the missing piece. Its hard to reach our dreams but if you have passion, you will be more eager on reaching your dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Turning your hobby into a happy income! I like that. Thank you for describing and sharing your thoughts about Jon Santos' speech. I learned a lot of his life's lesson

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Following your passion gives you a clear image of you having a happy future." Thus speaks to me in so many ways- more than what you could've imagine. This made me realize to never give up on whatever I want to achieve in life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are times that what we feel unsatisfied in what we are doing right now that is why we have goals to remind us of why we are striving so hard to the point that we feel exhausted. Just always remember that what you are doing now is just a part of what you really want to achieve in life.

    Your blog really shows how you were inspired by Jon Santos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jon Santos's speech was really inspiring, especially for us who really chose a course that is in lined with our passion. Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Follow your passion like Jon Santos did. Turn your dreams into reality.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sr. John Santos did a very good speech at the auditorium. He was one of the most memorable speakers who spoke in the auditorium.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is good to see Jon Santos as his real self for the first time. His story and experiences is indeed inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jon Santos was a good speaker indeed. Even though it was still lacking some information about the event, you somehow manage to tell your opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jon Santos is indeed a funny and talented man! I'm glad APC brought him to us. We had fun during the seminar because he gave us tips on how to follow our dreams. On top of that, he made jokes that weren't cliche.

    ReplyDelete